13° 60° 104° Decanter
Delivery Estimate 5 days Delivery date is approximate and not guaranteed.
Countries Shipped to Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR China, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
- Borosilicate Glass, Reddot Design Award Winner
- Mouth-blown and formed by hand in England, without the use of moulds.
- Due to the extensive work required to make each piece, these luxury decanters are only produced in limited runs of 20, no more than four times per year.
- Each piece is numbered by hand with its unique production number and accompanied by a certificate of origin.
- Why 13° 60° 104°? The three possible angles at which the decanter can sit.
- At 13 degrees, the decanter begins the evening sober.
- As drinking progresses, at 60 degrees the decanter is a little tipsy.
- By the end of the evening, it sits at a drunken 104 degrees.
- Clean soon after use with soap and warm water.
- Towel dry and let any remaining water inside drain, by placing upside down, safely in a corner.