Delivery Estimate 2 days Delivery date is approximate and not guaranteed.
Countries Shipped to Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, United States
- The Albert Clock was intended to turn boredom inside school classes into mental calculation skills.
- It shows simple mathematical equations that need to be solved in order to read the time.
- Schindlbeck gave the standard alphanumeric segment font a redesign, with an improved readability of numbers and mathematical symbols.
- The clock has a hand lacquered matt finish, offers a crisp white LED display and provides 6 different levels of difficulty that adapt to one's individual skills.
- The idea behind this innovative educational tool is to pique children’s curiosity while accommodating their natural play instinct and delight in solving problems.