Delivery Estimate 2 days Delivery date is approximate and not guaranteed.
Countries Shipped to Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR China, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
- The Albert Clock was intended to turn boredom inside school classes into mental calculation skills.
- It shows simple mathematical equations that need to be solved in order to read the time.
- Schindlbeck gave the standard alphanumeric segment font a redesign, with an improved readability of numbers and mathematical symbols.
- The clock has a hand lacquered matt finish, offers a crisp white LED display and provides 6 different levels of difficulty that adapt to one's individual skills.
- The idea behind this innovative educational tool is to pique children’s curiosity while accommodating their natural play instinct and delight in solving problems.