Double Ankh Pendant
Delivery Estimate 3 days Delivery date is approximate and not guaranteed.
Countries Shipped to Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR China, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
- The Ankh, the most famous symbol of ancient Egypt as well the most mysterious.
- The Ankh is found all over the centuries-old walls and temples in Egypt, but there has never been a physical Ankh found or excavated.
- The Ankh is part of a trinity; The Ankh, the Djed and the Was (Sceptre).
- A lot of information can be found on the internet about the Ankh and its meaning, but little can be found about its true purpose of this remarkable and powerful object.
- The Ankh is the symbol of eternal life.
- But what is less commonly known is the Ankh is the key to the resurrection-process and ascension.
- Osiris is one of the “Gods” who went through the resurrection-process.
- He was murdered by his jealous brother Seth. Isis, Osiris’ wife, initiated the resurrection-process by (among others) placing an Ankh on his heart.
- This made it possible for the soul to return with all memories intact including the ones of the higher mind and soul, back in the body.
- Right after this process the Was is used to anchor the soul in the body and dimension.
- The process is unpleasant, but allows enormous growth possibilities for the soul.
- This is the same process Jesus (Jeshua) went through a few thousand years later.
- Pharaoh Akhenaton (Amenophis IV) used the Ankh and the halls of Amenti to perform the ascension process (enlightenment) on people whose genetic code has been adequately developed.
- But the knowledge of the Ankh and the Ankh itself are way much older than era of ancient Egypt.
- The Ankh was already used for these purposes in the era of Lemuria and Atlantis.
- The Ankh, Was and Djed are no longer physically in our dimension and have therefor never been found or excavated.
- Only when we’re collectively ready for it, these extremely powerful tools and knowledge how to use them will be made available for mankind once again.
- This powerful design consists of a double Ankh combined with the Djed and Heqa.
- The Djed symbolizes the Creator God Ptah, to remind us of our own creation power.
- The Heqa symbolizes for guiding humanity.
- The combination of this symbolism creates a powerful tool.
- The Double Ankh pendant is available in 18K gold plated brass or 14k Gold
- The pendant comes with a linen jewelry pouch and a wax cord string.