Icosa-dodecahedron Pendant Necklace
Delivery Estimate 3 days Delivery date is approximate and not guaranteed.
Countries Shipped to Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR China, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
- The icosahedron and the dodecahedron are one of the platonic solids of the sacred geometry.
- The platonic solids were mentioned for the very first time by philosopher Plato (hence the name) approximately 400 B.C.
- But these remarkable shapes are excavated everywhere on the world and are thousands of years older than Plato was.
- A platonic solid is a spatial figure which has 4 certain characteristics: All faces are the same size, all the edges have the same length, all the interior angles between the faces are the same and if the figure is put inside a sphere, all the points must touch the surface of the sphere.
- The most commonly known platonic solid is the cube: all the faces are the same (a square), all the edges are the same length and all the angles between the faces are the same (in this case 90 degrees).
- The origin of the platonic solids (the cube, tetrahedron, octahedron, dodecahedron and icosahedron) is in Metatron’s Cube, which has its origin in the Flower of Life.
- The reason why the platonic solids are so sacred is because they contain every possible molecular connection and contain all possible geometric laws of this reality and the universe we live in.
- Basically it’s the blueprint of all matter.
- The platonic solids are also connected to the four elements and our chakras:
Earth & 1st chakra (Cube)
Air & heart chakra (octahedron)
Fire & Solar Plexus (tetrahedron)
Water & Sacral chakra (icosahedron)
- Prana/Ether/Universe & 6th, 7th, 8th chakra (dodecahedron).
- The icosahedron its key functions are transformation, change and “go with the flow”.
- This shape is closely connected to creativity and it will enhance it.
- It is also closely connected to sexuality and fertility. It will also help you to remove emotional blockages.
- The dodecahedron its key functions are expression and divine creation of life and the highest form of consciousness.
- This shape contains a very high frequency that helps raising your own frequency and the frequency of the environment.
- It’s the perfect tool for meditation and getting in contact with your higher self, higher dimensions and the source.
- These two platonic solids also have a unique relation with each other.
- They are the parameters of the DNA, the blueprint of all life.
- If these two shapes are stacked and connect the corners with a line, a spiral appears with the exact structure as the one of DNA.
- The pendant is based on an icosahedron with a small dodecahedron within it and made of 3D printed brass.
- The pendant comes with a linen jewelry pouch and a wax cord string.