Icosahedron pendant Necklace
Delivery Estimate 3 days Delivery date is approximate and not guaranteed.
Countries Shipped to Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR China, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
- What exactly is a platonic solid?
- A platonic solid is a spatial figure which has 4 certain characteristics: All faces are the same size, all the edges have the same length, all the interior angles between the faces are the same and if the figure is put inside a sphere, all the points must touch the surface of the sphere.
- The most commonly known platonic solid is the cube: all the faces are the same (a square), all the edges are the same length and all the angles between the faces are the same (in this case 90 degrees).
- The origin of the platonic solids (the cube, tetrahedron, octahedron, dodecahedron and icosahedron) is in Metatron’s Cube, which has its origin in the Flower of Life.
- The reason why the platonic solids are so sacred is because they contain every possible molecular connection and contain all possible geometric laws of this reality and the universe we live in.
- Basically it’s the blueprint of all matter.
- The platonic solids are also connected to the four elements and our chakras:
Earth & 1st chakra (Cube)
Air & heart chakra (octahedron)
Fire & Solar Plexus (tetrahedron)
Water & Sacral chakra (icosahedron)
- Prana/Ether/Universe & 6th, 7th, 8th chakra (dodecahedron).
- The icosahedron its key functions are transformation, change and “go with the flow”.
- This shape is closely connected to creativity and it will enhance it.
- It is also closely connected to sexuality and fertility. It will also help you to remove emotional blockages.
- The Icosahedron pendant is made of 3D printed brass.
- The pendant comes with a linen jewelry pouch and a wax cord string.