Delivery Estimate 14 days Delivery date is approximate and not guaranteed.
Countries Shipped to Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR China, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
- It was far in the past when the film was launched in 1993: (King) Kong, the wild beast became a good hero when feelings started to re-emerge, and, the abandoned jungle reluctantly, the city now seems to have become a habit, New York or any other city.
- Giovannoni’s Kong is, surprisingly, technological and almost human, sheds light in front of himself as if the power is gone.
- He is physically out of size to be a toy and a lamp, as well as out of size for being a gorilla.
- Kong becomes a unique and extraordinary object left in liberty in unlimited space and environments.
- Especially he isn’t scary anymore thanks to the imaginative look created by the designer.
- Material: polyethylene
- Dimensions: L 77 x P 180 x H 140 cm
- Colors: Black / Pink / White