Lotus Bend Plant Holder
Sale Price :
Delivery Estimate 3 days Delivery date is approximate and not guaranteed.
Countries Shipped to Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR China, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
- Suggestive of the natural symmetry of a lotus flower, this solid softwood sculpture folds into itself in tight, repeating loops.
- A grass-like air plant sits nestled in its center.
- A walnut color variation is available in this bend.
- Our sculptures are 100% hand-bent and finished in Oakland, CA or Brooklyn, NY.
- Due to the nature of the wood bending process and the wood itself, each sculpture is unique. Variations in color, graining, and dimensions will exist.
- Dimensions Approximately 3" tall x 4.5” wide
- Plant Care: Remove plant from sculpture and submerge in a bowl of dechlorinated water for 5 to 10 minutes every two to three days. Morning watering is preferable.
- Allow plant to dry fully before returning to sculpture.
- Air plants continue to grow, bloom and produce offspring with proper care.