Plant Pods Peppermint
Delivery Estimate 3 days Delivery date is approximate and not guaranteed.
Countries Shipped to Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR China, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
- Grow fresh Peppermint at home!
- Peppermint is the MacGyver of the herb world, useful in everything from dessert, to tea, to soup, to meat marinade, and more.
- Peppermint’s refreshing leaves are said to have calming and purifying properties.
- It’s also a great source of manganese, copper, and Vitamin C.
- One of the most popular and versatile herbs in the world
- Peppermint is the perfect fresh addition to home gourmet food and drinks
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen
- Peppermint is easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor garden
- Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks. Full size in: 4 - 8 weeks. Enjoy for: 4 - 12 weeks
- Peppermint is a bit slow at the beginning but once it gets going it will quickly grow a lot of stems.
- In approximately one month it should be ready for first harvesting.
- Make sure your Peppermint does not reach the lamp! Stems that have reached the lamp may get burnt and turn brown.
- If some lower leaves age and turn brown, feel free to cut the stem off - new stems will grow soon.