Rotunda Handbag Tan
Delivery Estimate 2 days Delivery date is approximate and not guaranteed.
Countries Shipped to Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR China, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
- Many significant and architectural landmarks are round in shape with domes.
- The Rotunda bag is named after the famous United States Capitol, Washington, Guggenheim museum and the Pantheon in Rome; all of which are round domed structures.
- This type of architecture represents the "authority of nature and power of reason".
- The Rotunda Bag is a symbol of important issues of our times such as Women's rights, Equality for all and Animal rights.
- Dimensions: 8.5"W X 8.5"H X 3.25"D, Strap Drop 21"
- Internal slip pockets
- Lead/Nickel free gunmetal finish hardware
- Long shoulder strap
- YKK Zippers
- Dust bag included
- PETA approved Vegan
- 100% Vegan Textured Eco Polyurethane
- Handmade with love in South Korea