Solar Paper Panel Charger
Delivery Estimate 4 days Delivery date is approximate and not guaranteed.
Countries Shipped to Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, United States
- Solar paper, world's thinnest and lightest solar charger
- Solar paper can charge almost any device that recharges via USB, including, smartphones, tablets, walkie talkies,flashlights, portable game consoles, cameras, video cameras, and rechargeable batteries.
- For Solar Paper, we’re manufacturing the latest and most efficient solar panel.
- Because of this, Solar Paper is the world’s smallest solar charger for the amount of potential wattage it can generate.
- Solar Paper can reliably charge your smart- phone in about 2.5 hours on a sunny day.
- That’s about the same as a wall charger.
- Use holes on every corner of solar panel.
- Connectors for holding solar panels together will be included.
- Solar Paper measures just 9 x 19 x 1.1 cm when folded, and each panel weighs only 65~75 (2.5 oz).
- Watt-for-watt, it is 70 percent smaller and lighter than our closest competitor.
- Most importantly, Solar Paper is just 1.1 cm deep, at its thickest point, compared to 3.8 cm for our competitor, easy to carry it!
- The solar panel of Solar Paper are is water resistant.
- Thus, splashing water shall have no harmful effect.
- However, an USB part is susceptible to corrosion so make sure to dry it well after exposure to water.
- If the panels have been exposed to seawater or water with salinity, rinsed the panels with clean water and dry.
- Water resistant level IP54.
- For Solar Paper, we’ve included an LCD amp meter that shows exactly how much current is flowing from the charger to your device at any time.
- It would let you see how the panel performs under different weather conditions.
- About 23.7 solar cell efficiency.
- USB Output : 5V, 500mA per panel, regulated.