Solar Paper Panel
Delivery Estimate 4 days Delivery date is approximate and not guaranteed.
Countries Shipped to Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR China, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
- Solar paper, world's thinnest and lightest solar charger
- Solar paper can charge almost any device that recharges via USB, including, smartphones, tablets, walkie talkies,flashlights, portable game consoles, cameras, video cameras, and rechargeable batteries.
- For Solar Paper, we’re manufacturing the latest and most efficient solar panel.
- Because of this, Solar Paper is the world’s smallest solar charger for the amount of potential wattage it can generate.
- Solar Paper can reliably charge your smart- phone in about 2.5 hours on a sunny day.
- That’s about the same as a wall charger.
- Use holes on every corner of solar panel.
- Connectors for holding solar panels together will be included.
- Solar Paper measures just 9 x 19 x 1.1 cm when folded, and each panel weighs only 65~75 (2.5 oz).
- Watt-for-watt, it is 70 percent smaller and lighter than our closest competitor.
- Most importantly, Solar Paper is just 1.1 cm deep, at its thickest point, compared to 3.8 cm for our competitor, easy to carry it!
- The solar panel of Solar Paper are is water resistant.
- Thus, splashing water shall have no harmful effect.
- However, an USB part is susceptible to corrosion so make sure to dry it well after exposure to water.
- If the panels have been exposed to seawater or water with salinity, rinsed the panels with clean water and dry.
- Water resistant level IP54.
- For Solar Paper, we’ve included an LCD amp meter that shows exactly how much current is flowing from the charger to your device at any time.
- It would let you see how the panel performs under different weather conditions.
- About 23.7 solar cell efficiency.
- USB Output : 5V, 500mA per panel, regulated.