Delivery Estimate 70 days Delivery date is approximate and not guaranteed.
Countries Shipped to Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR China, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
- Spirula Speakers: Passive satellite speakers 3D printed from sand
- Inspired by nature: Using the most advanced design software, we have integrated a smartly selected speaker driver with an outstanding performance into an acoustically optimised single piece spiral cabinet 3D printed from truly natural material - the silica sand
- Hand crafted to please: When it comes down to music, these premium speakers will help amplify your music experience to a whole new level.
- We live in a time where music can be found everywhere; the only difference is how you are listening to your music.
- To step above the rest, and listen in style, unique speakers are the way to go.
- Aiming to the sweet spot: The speakers are designed at an ergonomically calculated angle to aim directly to your ears.
- Whether placing the speakers on your desk or TV table, you are already sitting in the sweet spot experiencing the optimal enjoyment of the speaker configuration.
- Turning sand into sound: We developed a brand new composite material offering pioneering design solutions.
- The freshly printed silica sand cores are porous and brittle.
- When infiltrated by our bespoke hardener the cabinets turn into an air-tight and resonance free form.
- Outstanding driver: Driven by 3” full-range driver with a bamboo fiber paper cone, structured Santoprene surround, and powerful underhung motor.
- The driver delivers impressive response from 75 to 20,000 Hz with very low distortion.
- Evolved sound: Full range driver is housed in the tapering wave-guide spiral that effectively stops sound waves being radiated from the rear of the unit.
- The tube is also filled with absorbent fibre, which soaks up the sound energy from the back of the driver.
- Design: Passive sealed enclosure
Materials: Silica Sand, Aluminium
Speaker Dimensions (L × W × H): 208 × 117 × 222 mm
Speaker Weight: 2.4 kg
Driver: Full-range 3“ bamboo fiber paper cone
Frequency Range: 75 Hz – 20 kHz
Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
Sensitivity 1W/1m: 87 dB
- They say the devil is in the details and we dug deep for a long time to achieve perfection in every single detail. Fought off plenty of devils along the way.
- What's in the package:
Easy installation guide
- Made to Order: Please allow 70 days to be made