What is iVANZi?
iVANZi is a curated retail experience launched in March of 2017, that provides independent brands the opportunity to showcase their merchtandise in both high-traffic online setting as well as strategic physical locations nationwide. With a multi-faceted approach to retail, iVANZi strives to empower the next generation of makers and brands.
With dedicated brand managers, access to strategic and rapidly growing retail locations across the United States, and an in-house production team dedicated to photography and videography, iVANZi strives to empower the next generation of makers and brands.
How does iVANZi work?
iVANZi offers many different options for designers and brands. Brands have the option to sell online, in store, or both.
If electing to showcase your merchandise online only:
Brands interested in showcasing their merchandise in store and online:
- - Sellers begin by uploading their product(s) in their brand store on iVANZi.com.
- - Once uploaded, your store will undergo final approval of the iVANZi Curation Team and accepted within 48 hours.
- - After approval, products will be sold on iVANZi.com under your brand name and a dedicated brand page.
- - All sellers are responsible for processing and shipping their respective orders.
- - Brands fulfilling on behalf of their store are subject to a 17% commission rate-- in addition to a 2.9% payment processing fee.
- - Your brand will be featured in all of our fast-growing locations across the United States.
- - Your brand and its products will be cross-listed on iVANZi.com with its own dedicated brand page.
- - All iVANZi online orders will be processed and shipped by our fulfillment team
- - Our marketing team will work closely with you to ensure the success of your brand’s online and in-store launch. Specifically, sales events, merchandising strategies, and targeted social media campaigns will be made, while your brand will receive bi-monthly sales reports and analytics.
- - Each tech brand will have a dedicated tablet in each of our locations showcasing an informational video about their product and brand.
- - Fashion brands will be showcased on a brand-specific rack in each of our stores.
Can I choose to only showcase my products in your retail space?
- Although brands have the opportunity to solely showcase their merchandise within physical brick and mortar iVANZi locations, we highly recommend cross-listing your merchandise via iVANZi.com. Doing so ensures maximum exposure and traffic via our online marketplace, as well as targeted social media campaigns.
What are the fees on iVANZi?
- We charge no listing or monthly membership fee.
- Online: All sales on iVANZi.com are charged a 17% transactional fee, and a 2.9% processing fee. The processing fees are collected by a credit card payment gateway or PayPal.
- In-store: For brands paying for space within one of our retail stores, all transactions are subject to a 15% commission rate.
What are the seller guidelines on iVANZi?
Fair Price: Although we never want to put a value on your creativity, we do expect all listed items to be fairly priced. This includes matching your retail price with that of your online stores and/or other listed marketplaces.
Professional Photography: We know how much time you spend on your brand… so be sure to display its beauty with quality photographs! If needed, iVANZi offers complimentary photography and videography via our in-house production team.
Appropriate Products: At iVANZi, we strive to provide a marketplace with a wide variety of products and general merchandise. This includes fashion, home and living, and tech products. However, certain items are-- and will always--be prohibited on the iVANZi marketplace. Please refer to our seller policy for the complete list.
Processing and Shipping Times:
By listing your products with iVANZi, you agree to abide by all listed processing and shipping times.
How will I know if I made a sale?
When an online sale is made, all sellers receive a notification to the email of their choice that an order has been placed. Brands are then obligated to update the status of their order via their seller dashboard. If iVANZi fulfills on your behalf, your dedicated brand success manager will inform you accordingly.
How do I get paid?
- For all brands electing to self-fulfill, PayPal is mandatory to become an iVANZi seller.
- Upon making an online sale, funds are distributed once a week via your listed PayPal account.
- Paying brands showcased in our retail locations will receive payment once everytwo weeks via check, PayPal or wire transfer.
Is there a special return policy I need to implement to be on iVANZi?
-When selling with iVANZi, all sellers are subject to a unified seven day return policy both in store and online. All returns by customers must be in original condition, while personalized or made to order items are ineligible for return. To learn more, please visit our seller policy.