IVANZI Intellectual Property and Take-Down Policy
We respect the law and the rights of others, and we require that our Users do, too. Unfortunately, due to the nature of our online marketplace, we are unable to verify that all of the Products being offered for sale through the IVANZI Platform comply with our terms, agreements and policies. For this reason, we have created this Take-Down Policy whereby a User may alert us to a Product listing that violates these terms, agreements, and/or policies, and we will take appropriate action.
Below is our list of prohibited Products:
- Products containing hate speech of ANY kind
- Products containing racial slurs or attacks
- Products that defame or demean ANY religion or religious belief
- Products containing attacks on LGBT & any other protected minority group
- Dangerous chemicals
- Any item that which in whole or in part is subject to a recall
- Stolen items
- Adult material, erotica, or pornography inclusive of any material unsuitable for children under the age of 18.
- Mass produced electronics
- Protected antiquities
- Real estate
- Ivory or animal products from endangered species collected illegally
- Motor vehicles, or parts for motor vehicles or recreational vehicles
- Any Product that violates applicable local, state, federal, or international law in regard to manufacturing, distributing, advertising, or transporting said item.
- Products not in your possession or control, or Products that you don't intend to deliver
- Illegal, counterfeit or contraband Products of any sort
- Products that infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, design right, or any other right of another party
- Products that contain an image, name, or likeness of another person without that person’s written consent
- Pirated materials
- Replica items, including designer items
- Personal data or information
- Products that carry or transmit hidden code or signals with the intention of causing harm or tracking personal or transactional information of any sort
- Misrepresented Products
- Harmful, harassing, intimidating or defamatory Products
- Hazardous materials
- Mature items intended for adults due to language or imagery that falls outside of the traditional acceptable standards for broadcast television that are not properly identified as "mature" in the listing process
- Any Product that we determine to be inappropriate, harmful, fraudulent, or illegal or in violation of any of our terms, agreements, or policies
If you believe that a Product offered for sale through the IVANZI Platform violates any of the above, we request that you notify us immediately by sending an email initiating a complaint to email@example.com, and include the following information:
- A description of the Product at issue, including a link to the location on the IVANZI Platform where the Product is being offered for sale
- The specific violation that you believe is occurring (please identify by one or more of the specific violations, using the violation numbers listed above)
- A description of who is making the claim; i.e. rights holder, Buyer, Seller, other interested party
- Your name, street address, email address, and telephone number
- Details of any specific patent number, trademark registration/application, or copyright registration/application, if you are alleging a violation of such rights
- A statement as to why you believe the Product in question is a violation of our terms, agreements, or policies with sufficient detail to allow us to investigate
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that to the best of your knowledge and belief, all of the foregoing information is correct
If we remove a Product listing as a result of a complaint we receive, we will notify the Seller and provide Seller the reason(s) we removed the listing. A Seller will have seven (7) calendar days to provide us with a response. If we are satisfied that the Product in question does not violate any or our terms, agreements, or policies, we will re-list the Product. If a Seller does not respond, or we still believe the Product is a violation after a Seller responds, we will permanently remove the Product listing.
You shall not submit any false complaints to us to gain an unfair advantage over a competitor or otherwise. All statements made by you in a complaint must be verified by you, under penalty of perjury.
If you have reason to believe any part of the content on the IVANZI Platform infringes your copyright or the copyright of others, please notify our Copyright Agent immediately using the contact information provided below. It is our policy to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to our attention. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to immediately suspend and/or terminate access to the IVANZI Platform by any User who is alleged to have posted infringing materials or a link to infringing materials on our website and to immediately remove or disable the allegedly infringing content or link. In order to enable us to investigate your claim, please send the following information to IVANZI’s Copyright Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A description of the copyright that you claim has been infringed, including the specific location on the IVANZI Platform where the claimed infringing material is located;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
We reserve all rights to terminate the account of any User who violates our terms, agreements and policies.