The Ollie Chair
Delivery Estimate 5 days Delivery date is approximate and not guaranteed.
Countries Shipped to Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR China, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
- The Ollie Chair is an ergonomically designed shape-shifting seat with lumbar support.
- The chair unfurls in a second and retracts with a simple pull of a string.
- Its articulated aluminum sheet metal body relies on origami techniques developed for folding thick materials.
- The metal chair body is attached to a flexible wood seating surface (i.e., a tambour) giving the Ollie Chair its patented transformability.
- Weather-resisting: suitable for both indoor and outdoor uses.
- Space-saving: retracts to 2 in (5 cm) deep.
- Creatively-storing: can be hung flat on the wall as an elegant storage alternative.
- Easy-going: at around 16 lbs (7 kg), the chair strikes a balance between portability and substance.
- Environmentally-responsible: packs flat for more cost-effective transport.
- Customizable: has an interchangeable tambour that can be swapped out to suit your aesthetic or for maintenance. No tools required.