The Ribbon Plant Holder
Sale Price :
Delivery Estimate 3 days Delivery date is approximate and not guaranteed.
Countries Shipped to Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR China, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
- This twirling, swirling sculpture is formed from loops of softwood conifer.
- An air plant fits into the center of the sculpture and peeks out the bottom (tucked underneath).
- Hanging from the invisible wire strung through the top, this piece is perfect by itself or in a group.
- A new modification of this bend is a leather strap on on side to help you hang the piece.
- Our sculptures are 100% hand-bent and finished in Oakland, CA or Brooklyn, NY.
- Due to the nature of the wood bending process and the wood itself, each sculpture is unique. Variations in color, graining, and dimensions will exist.
- Dimensions Approximately 7.5” tall x 2” wide Plant Care Remove plant from sculpture and submerge in a bowl of dechlorinated water for 5 to 10 minutes every two to three days.
- Morning watering is preferable.
- Allow plant to dry fully before returning to sculpture.
- Air plants continue to grow, bloom, and produce offspring with proper care.